In Chapter 6 of Kol HaTor, we learn the following:
Our Goals in the Keitz Meguleh are as follows:
- Ingathering of the Exiles - This has a minimum shi'ur of 600,000, which was reached in 1948. Further milestones to be reached are a majority of world Jewry and all of world Jewry.
- Building of Yerushalayim - This is building the literal city. The Beit HaMikdash is the crown of the process.
- Burning away the impure spirit from Eretz Yisrael - This is done by planting in the Holy Land, and fulfilling the associated Mitzvot (Shmitah, Orlah, Terumot and Ma'aserot, etc)
- Setting up Men of Faith (Men of Truth) for the sake of the Redemption of Truth and Sanctification of G-d's Name - For it says in Masechet Shabbat that Yerushalayim was only destroyed because there ceased to be Men of Faith in her.
- Torah MiTzion - That Yerushalayim should be the source of Torah (see Chapter 5B of Kol HaTor for the convergence of science and Torah in the End of Days)
- War Against Amelek
- To Heal Tzion - Spiritually (Done by Yishuv of Am Yisrael in Eretz Yisrael and performing the Mitzvot related to the land) as well as physically (getting rid of all the diseases that are in the land durings the period of desolation)