- Zohar VaYera 1:116a - 117a - On the year 60, that 60 happens multiple times, the year 5600, and that all calculations must be based on the Jewish calendar, the letters of the Holy Name, or the days of Creation.
- Zohar Vayera 1:119a - The timing of the Pekidah and Zechirah, the revelation of Moshiach in the Galil.
- Zohar Toldot 1:138b-140a Midrash Ne'elam - Calculation regarding Techiyat HaMeitim, Kibbutz Galuyot, the difference between Techiyat HaMeitim for Tsaddikim as opposed to everyone else.
- On the Midrash Ne'elam Timeline - Explaining some of the particulars of the above Zohar.
- Zohar Shemot 2:9a - 2:10a - An overview of the different spiritual states that existed during the period of the 2 Batei Mikdash, the length of Galus, the time it will take for Moshiach to be revealed, the letters of Hashem's name to be rectified, and the Sitra Achra to be completely removed from this world.
- Erev Rav in the Zohar - The Zohar on Chet HaEigel and the Erev Rav, with a peirush on how this relates to our time.
- Zohar Raya Mehemna Pinchas 249a - On the Geulah of 72, its relation to 70.
- Zohar Pinchas 3:230b - Another Keitz, this one at 56.
- Zohar Chadash: Darach Kokhav MiYaakov - A description of the spiritual events that occur during the Pekidah (60).
- Zohar Chadash: Mechirat Yosef - The reason that Galus Mitzraim was 210 years. Also, the length of the punishment for Mechirat Yosef.
- Zohar Chadash Sitrei Torah - Mechirat Yosef - Similar to above, but more complete, also a prediction that seems to be about the coming of Moshiach ben Yosef.
- The Calculation of Mechirat Yosef - Explanation of the calculation in the above Zohar Chadash.
- Pshat of Zohar Kitzim - An observation regarding all of these calculations.
Rules for Halachic Decisions
2 years ago