- Chesed L'Avraham - Yovel - Not on Imrei Binah yet, but on the significance of the Yovel with the Geulah.
- Imrei Binah - The Great Yovel - A first post on the topic of Imrei Binah.
- Why the 48th Yovel? - Why davka is the 48th Yovel cycle the one that brings the Geulah?
- The Year Count of Imrei Binah - The count of Imrei Binah is not the one that we use for halachah.
- The Significance of 5719 - The beginning of the 48th Yovel cycle, per the author, is a point of intersection between Yovel counts and the 19 year cycle counts.
- Comparison of Yovel Counts - This shows the 3 different Yovel counting methods from the time of Ezra: Rebbi Yehudah, Rabbanan, and a mixture of the 2.
- Imrei Binah Translation - A (mostly) full translation of the short sefer in to English, with commentary inserted.
- Imrei Binah and Daniel - A review of the calculations of Daniel mentioned in Imrei Binah.
- Imrei Binah - Original Text - A full text of Imrei Binah in Google Documents (therefore it is searchable).
- Imrei Binah - Not a Chiddush - The author implies that what he has written is not new; the wise of the ages already knew what he was revealing. What was he hinting at?
- Yovel and Geulah - A summary post on the topic of Yovel, including references to Imrei Binah.
Rules for Halachic Decisions
6 years ago