- The Rambam on the Year Count - A translation from the Mishneh Torah Hilchot Shmitah v'Yovel, chapter 10
- Commentary on Rambam - A commentary/explanation the logic behind the Rambam's statements in the Mishneh Torah.
- The Ra'avad on the Yovel Count - The Ra'avad's comments on chapter 10 of Hilchot Shmitah v'Yovel
- Rambam - Why Don't We Count Yovel? - Through careful reading of the Rambam's words, we see that he connects the counting of Yovel to Kedushat HaAretz, and that he submits that halachah is not like his words, and that we do not count Yovel at current due to a tradition.
- Yovel Count of Rebbi Yehudah - I propose that in times of Galut, the counting of Yovel continues, in a hidden way, according to the 49 year cycle of Rebbi Yehudah.
- Yovel Spreadsheets - Google docs spreadsheets showing the results of the prior posts.
- Recent Yovels - The two most recent Yovel years are definitely related to the idea of the Redemption of the Land.
- Shmitah & Yovel - Sefirat HaOmer & Shavuot - Looking at history under the prism of the Sefirot, as we do during the Omer period.
- Significant Days in the Omer & Yovel - Further parallels between Sefirat HaOmer and Am Yisrael's history.
- Mourning after Lag Ba'Omer - Commentary to the last post.
- Tazria and Yovel - Aside from approaching the Yovel Period # 49, we are also approaching the Yovel Year # 66.
- Chesed L'Avraham - Yovel - A quote from Chesed L'Avraham on the relation between Yovel and Geulah.
- Imrei Binah - Table of Contents / Index - A collection of posts regarding an old work that says that the next Yovel year will bring the Geulah.
- Yovel and Geulah - A summary (more of a long essay) with most of the information of the above posts.
Rules for Halachic Decisions
6 years ago