- Tazria and Yovel - Counting Yovel from the time of Yehoshua bin Nun shows that we are approaching the 66th, the number of days of Dam Tohar for a mother who gives birth to a girl.
- More on Tazria and Yovel - Adding the days up for a mother who gives birth to a boy and one who gives birth to a girl reveals an interesting idea regarding tikun.
- Shiur Yemot HaMoshiach - The calculations of the last post are much more profound, they reveal the date of the transition to Yemot HaMoshiach.
- The Length of Galut Edom - A calculation which shows that the prior calculation is related to the secret of Kol HaTor.
- Katnut - A mathematical "coincidence".
- This Opposing That - The tikkun of 2503 years
- The 2503 Paradox - On the paradox of the 2503 years, free will, predestination in the Geulah.
- 2503 Parallels - Lining up the time of Yehoshua bin-Nun with our time, making a parallel of the original 2503 years to the 2503 years of Galut.
- 2448 as 5727 - Taking the prior post a bit further, we find a link between the Pekidah of the Burning Bush in 2448 and the Pekidah of Year 60 in 5727.
- Geulat Mitzraim to Yemot HaMoshiach - A post comprising most all of the above posts in one.
Rules for Halachic Decisions
6 years ago