There is an ancient Jewish tradition, based on Tehillim 90:4, that the six days of creation in Breishit chapter 1 are a hint at six thousand years of human history. See Sanhedrin 97a, and the Ramban to Breishit 2:3, and chapter 1 of Sifra diTzniuta. Of all the days of the week, we only have an exact hour by hour description for the sixth day, as is explained in a few sources.
- Hour 1. 5000 - 5083.33 Hashem gathers the dust. After the close of the fifth millennium, a day that is all exile, the Zohar is revealed.
- Hour 4. 5250 - 5333.33 A Neshamah is blown in him. The Torah of the Arizal is brought to the world.
- Hour 7. 5500 - 5583.33 Chava was paired for him. A time of separation between the Moshiachs.
- Hour 10. 5750 - 5833.33. He sinned. It is taught in Kabbalah that the root cause of Adam haRishon's sin is the same root as the Erev Rav. The Arizal taught in Shaar haGilgulim that the last generation would be a reincarnation of the Erev Rav. Kol haTor teaches that the generation before the end would end in 5750, so this reincarnation, it is implied, begins immediately thereafter. The point here is that now is the time to repair the problems that have been lingering around since the very beginnings of Am Yisrael in the desert some 3300 years ago.
And on the the sixth day "Let the land bring forth (living creatures)", and afterwards, when the Chair is complete, "Let us make the man", the tikkunim of Nukva and its Nesirah, and afterwards male and female of Briah, and the coupling of male and female as said before.
And know, that all of these days are a hint to the six thousand years, which are the six days, as it is said above in chapter one, that the six thousand years are dependent on the six first (days). And all the details, which are in these six days, they are in effect in the six thousand years, each one in its day and hour.
- Hour 7. 5750 - 5791.66 Chava was paired for him. The Nesirah. This does not mean that the Nesirah takes the entire "hour", but that it takes place during the "hour" in question.