One thing interesting to note regarding the parshah of the Ma'apilim is what surrounds it.
- We start with the Meraglim
- Hashem sentences us to 40 years in the desert
- The Maapilim go up against Hashem's command.
- A parshah on how to bring certain korbanot
- The mitzvah of Challah - (See Pirkei Avot, search for the word Challah)
- A parshah on unintentional communal sin, the leadership being led astray and making mistakes
- A parshah on unintentional and intentional personal sin
- The story of the sabbath-desecrator and his sentence
- The mitzvah of Tzitzit