The visions of Daniel regarding the End of Days are from chapters 7 - 12.
The different chapters occur at different times, presented in chronological order:
- Chapter 7 - The 1st year of Belshatzar
- Chapter 8 - The 3rd year of Belshatzar
- Chapter 9 - The 1st year of Daryavesh of Madai
- Chapter 10 - The 3rd year of Koresh, King of Paras
- Chapter 11 - Recounted to Daniel during the 3rd year of Koresh, but recounts what happened during the 1st year of Daryavesh of Madai
- Chapter 12 - Continuation of chapter 11.
The general content is as follows:
- Chapter 7 - Description of history, ending with the revelation of Moshiach ben David on the "clouds of heaven". This is a description that is beginning to end.
- Chapter 8 - Description of history, from the fall of Babylon until the founding of the State of Israel, the 1st Geulah. This is the vision of "evening, morning, 2300"
- Chapter 9 - Description of the 2nd Beit HaMikdash period. Alternatively, as brought in the comments to some of our posts, a description of the Steps of Moshiach, therefore putting the end of this chapter after that of chapter 8, a logical progression. This is the vision of "70 Weeks".
- Chapter 10 - An introduction to chapter 11
- Chapter 11 - A description of a time of great trouble (per the beginning of chapter 12, which is a continuation of chapter 11). This is towards the end. Being this is also regarding the 1st year of Daryavesh, it appears to be related to the "70 Weeks" of chapter 9.
- Chapter 12 (verse 4 - 13) - Daniel requests further explanation, and is given 2 signs. Moed, Moadim, Va'cheitzi (Time, Times and a Half), and the 1290/1335 days.