There are many posts on this blog which show a relation between certain aspects of our history and our time, in such a way that certain years keep showing up repeatedly. The closest of these years is next year, 5769.
- The Birth of Esav, a metaphor for a crack in the Erev Rav, and a beginning of conflict with Esav.
- The 7 years of Conquest of Eretz Yisrael from Yehoshua begin: Here too there is a metaphor: Yehoshua and Eretz Yisrael both symbolize other ideas.
- The year 5769 is also related to the idea of Ateret HaYesod, but in a hidden way.
We should learn from this that the world will not be ending imminently, that there is still work to do.
The most concrete activities (more in depth here: here):
- Supporting the establishment of the Sanhedrin
- Building up Eretz Yisrael in general, Yerushalayim in particular
To read further the ideas of the Keitz Meguleh, please read through the posts here.