I brought an idea in The Sprouting of Moshiach that the lives of Avraham, Yitzchak and Yaakov are replaying, on a certain level, with modern history, starting with the founding of the State of Israel in 5708.
One idea that came out was that Avraham Avinu made it to Eretz Yisrael in 2023, which would parallel to 5783.
Per the GR"A on the Seder Olam (which I typed up here), Avraham Avinu left Ur Kasdim at age 70, dwelling in Charan for 5 years, then arriving in Eretz Yisrael at age 75.
This would parallel as follows:
- 5708 - 5778 - Avraham is in Ur Kasdim
- 5778 - 5783 - Avraham is in Charan
- 5783 and onwards - Avraham is in Eretz Yisrael
As I have mentioned before, 5783 will begin the period of Ateret HaYesod. Due to reasons which I will not explain here, there seems to be actually an overlap period between Yesod and Ateret HaYesod, which lasts from the end of 5777 (fairly close to 5778) to 5783.
That is to say:
- Up to 5778 is the Midah of Yesod
- 5778 - 5783 - Yesod and Ateret HaYesod
- 5783 and onwards - Only Ateret HaYesod
Avraham's arrival to Eretz Yisrael represents the spiritual elevation that will take place with Yemot HaMoshiach.