The Haftarah for Shabbat Chol HaMoed Sukkot is from Yehezkel chapter 38-39. It is insightful to view the context.
- Chapter 36 - The prophecy of the Keitz Meguleh (see verse 8)
- Chapter 37 - The Dry Bones, and the prophecy of the sticks of Yosef and Yehudah
- Chapter 38 and 39 - The War of Gog uMagog
- Second half of Chapter 39 (from verse 21 to the end) - The Geulah is spoken about in past tense, as something that has already taken place, as is Hester Panim.
- Chapter 40 - The design for the 3rd Beit HaMikdash