One of the prior posts indicates that there are in fact 4 different Geulot (Redemptions) that Am Yisrael is to experience. The full text was posted yesterday here.
The 4 listed are as follows:
- Rejoice (The Hebrew רנו, pronounced Ronnu)
- 60 (The Aramaic שיתין)
- 66 (The Aramaic שיתין ושית)
- 72 (The abbreviation ע"ב)
Rejoice, רנו, is in Gematria 256. I believe that I know what year this means. I will not explain that calculation, but there are conclusions:
- The Final Redemption is (in this Zohar quote) divided in to 4 different mini-Redemptions.
- We have already been redeemed twice. Once was hundreds of years ago, once was decades ago.
- The First Redemption was completely hidden from the world, setting the latest date of the Geulah.
- The Second Redemption (The Pekidah) was mostly hidden from the world, setting the stage for the next step.
- The Third Redemption (The Zechirah) will be obvious, yet there will still be detractors.
- The Fourth Redemption, Creation is perfected.